Wednesday, May 19, 2010

THANK YOU MEDI-WEIGHTLOSS! 40 Pounds Gone

Okay my friends. Here they are -- my before and after side by side. I am down 40 pounds and working on maintenance. I'm so glad that I have the professionals at Medi to guide me through this. I am so afraid of eating more food at this point. I am adding back in calories slowly and tapering off of medication. I will go back to the clinic weekly for monitoring for the next 4 weeks. I know I will be as committed to keeping this weight off as I was in losing this weight. Stay tuned for how this is going. I want to thank you all again for following me through this process for the last 6 months. I also want to thank my friends and family for all their support and encouragement. Stan and the kids have been great as have my mom and dad and brother and sister-in-law. I am so lucky to have a loving, understanding family. They loved me through everything and I am blessed.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go, Cindy! You are such an inspiration! You must feel like a million right now! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Cindy! It's all about staying healthy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just wonderful!!! You are so beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look FABULOUS!!!!
    excellent job girl. it is soooo hard to eat right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! I finally got my "now" picture taken too during the week. I've been at a stand still for 2 weeks though and don't like it. Have no clue how to get the body back to lossing no matter what I do. Started to feel a little frustrated!

    ReplyDelete