Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 70 - Post Jersey Boys Euphoria


This is mom and I in the theater before the show. It was awesome!!!! The singing, the music, the dancing, everyting was fabulous. Great story of the rise and fall of the Four Seasons all set to their own music. I didn't get a full shot of me but I can see how my face has thinned out a lot from 70 days ago. I did find something to wear at Belk. iIt is the white tank and cardigan set with a pair of charcol gray pants. The top is a medium and the pants are a 10. Looking forward to getting down to a single digit size again. Four more weeks and I should be there.
The show started at 6:30 so mom and I went out to eat at about 4 so it was really a late lunch early dinner. We went to a restaurant called Cru and they were only serving lunch as they closed at 5 on Sundays. Since the weather was nice, we dined al fresco. The menu was very limited but I had no problem finding food that fits my program. I had 3 broiled scallos topped with raw Ahi tuna. I asked them to leave off any glaze or sauce. The scallops were sweet and tender and the Ahi (which I love) was mild and did't over power the scallops. I did "cheat" a little and had a glass of Chardonay to go with it. Weigh-in is tomorrow so I'm anxious to see where I am and hoping my scale at home is within 1 pound of the one at the clinic which it has been all along.

1 comment:

  1. you look wonderful!!!! and just like your Mom (: can tell your having a blast!!!
    and whats a little Chardonay when you're getting ready to "move to the music" LOL

    ReplyDelete