Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 14 - Second Week In the Bag

I haven't been doing my daily posts because they are pretty much the same as far as what I am eating. The good news is that I have stuck with it 100% for an entire 2 weeks and I am excited about the weigh-in tomorrow. This is a lot better than a couple of the other programs I was on where I was dreading weigh-in because I was not sure if it would show a loss or not. I'm pretty sure I am down from last week as I can see a little difference in my face and how my clothes are fitting. I do not feel overstuffed or bloated. Stan and I went out to do a few errands and shopping and stopped at Macaroni Grill for a bite of a late lunch/early dinner and fortunately their menu was conducive to staying on my plan. Grilled shrimp skewers and roasted vegetables. The menu did say the shrimp was brushed with olive oil and as well as the veggies but on the plan this week, I am allowed 2 teaspoons of olive oil 3 times a week. The shrimp and veggies weren't overly dripping in anyting, The shrimp was dry with only a slight flavor of olive oil and the veggies, other than their own moistness were not slushing in oil so I felt confident I did not go over the 2 teaspoons. Three times a week the clinic wants you to have 6 almonds, peanuts or cashews , 2 teaspoons of olive oil or 1-1/2 tsp of regular salad dressing because your gallbladder needs fat to be healthy. Who knew. I do remember hearing about people who lost a lot of weight quicking going on to have gallbladder problems so their diet probably did not have enough healthy fat to sustain their gallbladder. So anyway...I will be back tomorrow with the big post on the weekly weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment