Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 8 - First Week Results Are In


12:36 p.m. Drum roll please: First week results are in. I lost 8 pounds. I feel vindicated that sticking to the plan like glue worked and now I know I can stick to it for a second week. Fortunately, I can add in some nonstarchy, low glycemic vegetables. I never thought I would be saying that I'm excited to have salad. Okay, salad with low fat, low sugar dressing but salad. Still supposed to eat 500 calories of protein a week and a now I can add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of vegetables with each meal. They gave me list of approved veggies. I call it rabbit food, which includes lettuce, cabbage, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, etc. I can expect to loose half of what I lost this week so 4 pounds... Week 2 here we go.




12:00 - Chicken salad (3 oz of Chicken) with Miracle Whip free and lettuce shreds, 6 peanuts. 162 calories.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the eight pounds! I am proud of you for sticking with it. I am sure it isn't easy. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete