Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 5 = Going good

5:15 - It is day 5. I made it through another round of a shopping trip and going out to lunch without blowing the plan. Brought my medication and supplements to take when we got to the restaurant and ordered the shrimp cocktail staying withing my parameters (such as they are). Bread was brought to the table and the kids had fries...because I am committed, I was not even tempted. I'm in moderate ketosis now and that means I'm burning fat. We will see when I go for my appointment on Tuesday. Actually, I have a doctor's appointment for an annual exam on Monday so my weight will be taken then. Company coming tonight and we are just doing desert so I think I'm pretty confident right now that I won't be tempted to touch what we are having. I will just eat a healthy dinner of chicken or tuna and should be good for the night.

9:30 - Hard boiled eggs (20) 140 calories

1:30 - Shrimp cocktail about 3 ounces 105 calories.


5:30 - Tuna fish salad 195

Total for the day: 440

No comments:

Post a Comment